Image by Mike Browne
Theme: Sunrise / Sunset
Photographers love both ends of the day as the sun rises or sets. Sunrise and sunset are indeed one of nature's beautiful gifts to us - so show us how you celebrate it. Show us a sense of place so we know what’s happening around you or where the sunset/sunrise is. A city or the countryside? In the mountains or at sea? Was it soft and pastel or ablaze with colour?
Sunrise is defined as: ‘The time in the morning when the sun appears or full daylight arrives.’
Sunset is defined as: ‘The time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades.’
You are welcome to shoot specifically for the competition, or enter from your archive.
Enter the Category Level That's Right For You...
Same theme - x2 skill levels and two equal prize pots.
- You don’t think you’re good enough to enter competitions yet
- You’re not confident about your technical and creative skills - in several areas
- It often feels as if the camera is more in charge than you are
- You’d kinda like to but…
- You’ve experienced many successes
- Your photos attract many likes and comments
- Overall you’re a competent and confident photographer who enjoys a challenge
- Less experienced photographers often ask for your advice
Legacy of War Foundation
The Legacy of War Foundation is an international charity providing support to civilians affected by conflict.
They aim to start conversations, build collaborations and support communities.
You can help them in their work – wherever you are. They strongly believe that the smallest act can create change.